; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Always The Friend, Never The Girlfriend

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Always The Friend, Never The Girlfriend

I've been talking to this dude for months now, since April or May I honestly don't remember. If we were to celebrate an anniversary I would not remember because I wasn't trying to like him to begin with. My intentions were to bag, mess with, and discard and I'm sure those were his intentions too. HOWEVER! He caught feelings and unfortunately I caught feelings too. This would be so much less complicated and annoying had feelings not got in the way. So we've been acting like a couple and shxt except we're not exclusive. It's legit a relationship without the official title of boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean at first I didn't care because a title isn't everything but then again I like the title of the girlfriend. I think every girl does even if she fronts and says she doesn't. I was watching something on the tele the other day and I had a revelation. I am the back pocket bxtch. It's alright to treat me like a girlfriend and mess around but you don't wanna commit. I refuse to play this position again and to be honest it's my fault. I'm always the friend but never the girlfriend [some cases differ]and it kills me because I don't understand what is so hard in just saying 'Yo Slim be my girlfriend' I WON'T SAY NO BECAUSE CLEARLY I LIKE YOUR BXTCH-ASS! You just hold me in your back pocket hoping I'll still be there. Well muhfxcka a skinny bxtch gotta eat and I am looking for food elsewhere. This is why I hate feelings, they make you do stupid shxt.

I have college stuff to finish...Slim OUT!

*update* well...it's done now. You win some, you lose some. Slim tends to lose *sad face* Boys ain't shit but hoes and tricks - MTTM

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I just stumbled on your blog today and I just love the "REALNESS" about you. It's like i'm reading my thoughts! I wish I discovered it sooner.. even though you're younger than me,( i'm 19 going on 20..oh god lol) your thoughts are so mature. Keep it up!
    And oh i'm going through the same sh*t LOL... I am also the back pocket b*tch but I feel you... it's hard to move on. F*** feelings LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for your kind words =)
    and yes damn the feelings to hell! lol

    ReplyDelete