; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Am I The Only One...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Am I The Only One...

Am I the only person who hates to do something once everyone else gets on it? I mean my blog is of course me talking about shxt that catches my eye and half the time I fall asleep before I can blog it [pretty fxcked up huh?]. Well I would LOVE to blog about fashion because I have a natural sense of style and my family has some fashion designers [unknown of course =/] thrown all around in there. So it is fitting that someone who has grown up around fashion should blog about it right? Well muthafxck that. I'm not doing it because every other blog is about fashion. People act like Polo/Rugby just came out. Um Ralph Lauren has been kicking since 1967. People act like spikes and all this dark ish just came out. NO punks and goths have been doing this for ages. While everyone called them weird, they were killing the game. I just can't stand this anymore. People forge your own paths. Just because someone else says it's cool doesn't mean it is. However...I will not disagree with one thing that everyone seems to think is amazing...Chanel. Karl Lagerfeld is my fkn friend in my head. Coco Chanel is my fairy godmother.

Eh I just needed to rant for a minute. I'd like to do a bunch of fashion posts but right now I can't because everyone thinks they're the next Tavi and wanna fashion blog. I'll start when all the heat dies down.

Nothing like a good ole Slim rant...I'll be back with another for these MTA muthafckers in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment