; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Boredom For Dat Ass...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Boredom For Dat Ass...

1) Open up your library (iPod, Winamp, iTunes, etc.)

2) Put it on shuffle

3) Press play

4) for each question, type in what song is playing

5) hit next for each question

1. What do people assume when they first look at me?
No One by Alicia Keys

2. What will be a big challenge in life for me?
Yuh Nuh Ready Fi Dis Yet by Tanya Stephens

3. Am I a good boyfriend/girlfriend?
Boyfriend #2 by Pleasure P [lol!]

4. Do I have a Secret Admirer?
Break The Dawn by Michelle Williams

5. Will I ever become manically depressed in my life?
Only He Can Hold Her by Amy Winehouse

7. Is someone trying to kill me?
Complicated by Nivea

8. What is my sexual preference
Fallen Angel by Chris Brown [well it's a Chris Brown song *kanye shrug*]

9. What am I afraid of??
Just Friends by Amy Winehouse

10. What will I be doing in a few years?
Morning Do by Asher Roth [Ayo morning sex, I can get with it]

11. What is some good advice for me?
Candy Girl by New Edition

12. What should I do instead of this quiz?
I'm in Miami Bitch by LMFAO

13. Will you get married?
Single by Ne-Yo [well got damn...]

14. What is the story of your life?
Get Me Bodied by Beyonce [that's on point]

15. How can you get ahead in life?
What I'm Thinking Right Now by Drake

16. What is the best thing about your friends?
Happy by Ashanti

17. What song describes you?
NewGirlfriendMusic by Charles Hamilton

18. How does the world see you?
Run It by Chris Brown

19. Will you have a happy life?
I'm Bloom by Nirvana

20. How can I make myself happy?
20 Dolla by M.I.A [lol at this being question 20. and seriously $20 makes me happy]

21. What should you do with your life?
Borderline by Madonna [i guess!]

22. Will you ever have children?
Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon [hehe I'm with it]


No comments:

Post a Comment