; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: I'll Bust The Windows Out Ya Car...

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'll Bust The Windows Out Ya Car...

I am not happy. I don't think I've ever been this unhappy in my life and I've been through a lot of shxt. Like I am unhappy to the point where I don't want to leave the house or talk to anyone. I wanna pour out my heart but that will lead to crying and I don't do that especially over shit like this. I am an open person. Do anything you want just don't lie to me, steal from me, use me, or call me stupid. I don't like being mad a fool and if someone thinks they can get over on me they are in for a rude awakening. I am a very vindictive person, like seriously I love revenge because unlike others I don't feel bad at all. And whatever you're doing I know what is going on but I like to wait for people to step up and tell me the truth. After they have done me wrong and I cut them off, they always come back and try to act like shit is cool. Do they not realize had they not fxcked up in the first place that this wouldn't have happened? I don't want to sound cocky or out of place but you will miss me. They all do. Ever single one of them. Dudes, chicks, family, friends. Then they get the shock of their lives when I act like a bitch and ignore the hell out of them when they crawl their sorry asses back. Your new girl isn't treating you right? Ohh having problems with wifey? Fxck you, I'm not fxcking Dr. Phil. Go away. Yeah I'm not the sweet girl you met before am I? I hold a strong grudge even if it is a simple comment I will keep it with me. Eventually I will forgive but darling I will never forget. All I can do is wish you the best and hope that it burns when you pee. That is all. Not me, not now, not today.

Goodnight all.

I usually don't talk about my feelings but I needed to get this off my chest.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Been here..and Im pretty much the same way. After you lose me...Im gone for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word, he def hit me up yesterday. I hit that ignore button QUICK!

    ReplyDelete