; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: SMH @ Me

Sunday, January 10, 2010

SMH @ Me

Shaking my damn head at my for my first post of the New Year being about a dude. I didn't even wish you guys a Happy New Year and hope that with 2010 comes bigger and better things. I didn't even share my New Years events. Like how I went to a bomb ass party in a cute lil black dress, patterned fishnets, and doc martens. Or that I had two college interviews that both went AMAZING or that I am sending out college applications. Ya know...good stuff. Smh that was not kind of me at all. SOOOO I am going to say, Happy New Year, may your 2010 be just as prosperous as I see mine being and I will be back on my shxt for blogging. Shoes, clothing, music, movies, my lovely rants, alllll that coming to ya. Sure I'm a lil salty for some occurances that have killed my trust in human beings [mainly those who carry penises] but what the hey! I'll be fineeeee. 2010 is my year, I graduate high school, I turn 18 [in 2 weeks to be exact], and I get college acceptances.

Guess who's bizzack...

2 comments: