; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Ear Candy & Eye Candy (lawd)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ear Candy & Eye Candy (lawd)

I mean I know this video has been out since last week and best believe I've been watching it SINCE last week but of course I have to blog it. I'm an avid Chris Brown fan, never left his side and won't because he is that fcking talented and trust he does not disappoint in this video. 'No Bullshit' is one of my faves from the In My Zone mixtape (which I promptly downloaded on Valentines Day) and I am over the moon that he did a video for it!!! He clearly put Trey Songz out of business in terms of sexy videos ('Invented Head' does not make me flinch as much as this video does).

I mean I never really wanted to smash CB (I'm lying) but I mean if he offered who the hell would turn him down? I WILL NOT be on that bullshit lol. 3 am is kinda pushing it though. I've had a fool dead ass send me a text like that and I promptly sucked my teeth and rolled over. The fck I look like?



if you can't take it all baby say when *dead*

1 comment: