; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: So My Favorite Rapper Is Back?

Friday, May 28, 2010

So My Favorite Rapper Is Back?

YESSSS! NO MORE ASKING "WHERE ARE YOU YEEZY?" BECAUSE YEEZY IS RIGHT HERE!
Next to Jay-Z, Common, Talib Kweli, Nas, and Eminem, Kanye is my favorite rapper. I love his flow, word play, and attitude. Also before he started rapping, the beats he produced are some of my favorites. And he can dress his ass off. Everyone calls his arrogant and an asshole but damn it I love it. That's what rap is about, letting everyone know you are here and you are going to tell them what it is. Shew I was in my house cheering when he got up on that stage and snatched the mic from Taylor Swift. He said exactly what I was thinking and if I was bold I woulda hit home girl with a few to the left waves and a "PLEASE PASS THE MIC!" ANYWAY!

I'm loving 'Power' and the lyrics are surely powerful.
CANNOT wait for Good Ass Job.

No comments:

Post a Comment