; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Foot Candy:: Stepping Out Edition

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Foot Candy:: Stepping Out Edition


Shockingly enough they are both my favorite color [gotta love the purp]. The booties...I have no clue who they are by but something about them says Gucci to me, I don't know why. Anyway, I got them from Japanese Vogue [ugh which is totally slept on in the US lol] and I love them. Sure they may remind you of Dr. Seuss but I love em. I can see the outfit right now lol. The second pair are the Dior Cruise 09 Sandal [props to High Snobette] and they are something fierce let me tell ya. I would sleep in these. Ugh the ultimate birthday shoe...::sigh::.

Just browsing at 3am...it's either this or watch Family Matters...I think FM is winning...

No comments:

Post a Comment