; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: I Got Kicks Different Colors...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Got Kicks Different Colors...


Shout out to The Cool Kids for the inspiration of the title.
This sickkk advertisment is for Upper Echelon Shoes created by New York natives Seth Campbell and Nick Cohen. UES is filling the void in the high demand for women’s sneakers by creating new eye catching designs and replacing the boring old laces with 18k gold. That's just asking to get robbed in the hood. These suckers run for $250...one pair, not two, but one pair. Ballin' or not...I'm gonna pass. Nah I'm lying, if I was caking it for real, I'd take a bite of this apple. Actually looking at them upclose, they aren't worth $250, I'd cop if they were $100-$150 on sale. I only posted this because the ad caught my eye and tickled my fancy. Someone should do guys in Dunks or Jordans. May seem a little gay but everyone needs a lil raging homo moment in their life right? You know I love me the gays. Speaking of, I need a gay friend. It is long over due.

No comments:

Post a Comment