; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: OHHHHHH EMMMMM GEEEE!!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

OHHHHHH EMMMMM GEEEE!!!

OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED!
I DIDNT EVEN FINISH MY LAST BLOG I HAD TO STOP AND DO THIS.
SO WE ALL JUST GOT THE MAIL FROM BFS AND ONE OF MY LOVELY BESTIES ASHA TOLD ME THAT WE ARE GRADUATING ON JUNE 9TH, 2010. I DID NOT BELIEVE HER UNTIL I TOLD MY MOM TO CHECK THE MAIL AND HAD THE CALENDAR IN MY HAND.


OHHHHHHH DEAR LORD SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH.
JUNE 9TH 2010

I wanna cryyyyyyyy!
We just got here!!!!!
Where is my asthma pump...




This vid has been out for a min now and of course I've seen it a million times [it has been my text ringtone since for so damn long, how could I have not]. I just posted it now because I am extremely happy and this is my happy song. And I just really do like this video. If I had to direct videos for a living it would definitely be like this. When I hear music, this is what I see in my head [crazy huh?] sooo mad props to T-pain && my boo Chris Breezy for this song and to Syndrome for creating amazing videos. I just noticed that one of those girls dancing in the vid has the same exact outfit that I do except for the sneakers...that is a sign from the Man up above that I should have been in that vid! I'm telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment