; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: -_-

Sunday, February 15, 2009

-_-

"People hate me because I am pretty."

Folks actually say this bullshit and believe that it is the truth.
-_-

No I hate you because you are a cocky, superficial moron with no more brain cells than a damn stuffed animal. Your bitch ass just happens to be good looking. I like good looking people, just not you. Uttering that statement alone should send up a red flag to you and everyone around you. Can you really find nothing wrong with yourself so you say "well gee it must be because I'm pretty" NO! NO IT IS NOT! Its because ur ugly on the inside you bald headed george of the jungle twit. How can you say such a thing with a straight face and really believe that it is the truth. That alone shows that you have more than a few screws loose up there.

Ugh stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment