; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Well Everybody is Talking About it...

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well Everybody is Talking About it...

I personally am over it but over the Grammy weekend, my boo Chris Brown was wanted by the five-oh for alleged domestic violence and threats. He turned himself in and the media ran with the story. I, for one, am annoyed by this topic, I wish it would go away but as a good Chris Brown fan I guess I have to say something. So I shall do my normal list and speech ish...



1) I will continue to be Chris Brown's fan.

Why should I stop? I still love Michael Jackson and they accused the poor man of diddling little kids. I still rock with R. Kelly and his old ass pissed on a 15 year old girl. So I will ride out with Chris. I don't condone domestic abuse but I don't he hit her out of some "I'm the big strong man, your the little woman, let me whoop your ass because I am insecure and I have a little penis", he hit her out of anger. She probably provoked him and he was like you know what I'm hit your ass for throwing the keys, for a lambo that I do not own, out of the window. Even my mother said if she was a dude she would have smacked her girl. Now if Rihanna had busted Chris in the face how many of you would stop being her fan? People would laugh at him and give her props. There is a double standard in everything. No matter what even if I am the only one blasting CB out of my ipod earphones, I will continue with my head held high. In fact, I am listening to him right now. I feel bad for Chris because the media is seriously demonizing him and his career for the moment is fxcked. He shouldn't have let it come to the point where he hit her but people screw up...no lie I hope Rihanna got at least one hit in tho 'cause I woulda hit his ass back lol.



2) Rihanna.

I admit secretly I like the chick, I like her style [well the stylist who dresses her] and her music has been on my ipod since she first came out. And she is a caribbean girl and she is doing it big since there aren't a lot of us out there. I just think that in pictures she looks mean and she didn't match well with Chris, which evidently proved correct. To me there was too much in that relationship, they were both on top of the music world and I felt that they would bump heads. I do feel sorry for her in this situation because no one deserves to get hit, man or woman. I can't imagine what she is going through but I wish the best for her because I know this is a very hard time for her. She will bounce back, she has a lot of moxy in her step.



3) The media is trash.

Who in the blue hell are these sources? If people believe everything the sources say then Beyonce should have had 12 kids by now, Janet should have had 2 with a secret teenage daughter in Arizona, and Jay-Z would be in the slammer for all his domestic abuse rumors [that's right Hov, we heard about your deeds too]. I only believe the articles I read where Rihanna's father comments on the situation and where Chris' father, aunt, and sister comment on the situation because those are relatives and they have no reason to lie on either of them. I'd also like to see some pictures because it sounds like Chris did a number on home girl and I kinda wanna see just how bad it got. I'm a curious lil thing thass all. Either way I do not believe any of the crap that TMZ or Medaitakeout had posted on their sites because no one knows what happened except for Chris, Rihanna, and God. And shame on mediatakeout for trying to get "past jumpoffs" of Chris Brown to send them their pictures and stories. I have heard of low but they are at the bottom. This is a serious situation and they are really digging through his business trying to make him seem like a cheating-woman beating-man whore. That is disgusting. BOO @ mediatakeout and their bullshit.


4) Shut the hell up already.

Chris, Rihanna, and their reps need to release statements already because all people really want is the truth.

*update* There has been an official statement released on Chris' behalf and I do approve of it. I would post it here but instead I shall give you the link to my favorite cb site:
http://www.chrisbrownweb.com/


My heart goes out to both Chris & Rihanna

Why do I kinda miss them being together? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment