; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Where Are You Yeezy?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where Are You Yeezy?

I love Kanye West more that other folks, trust that. I have been a fan of that man since I the moment I first saw the 'Through The Wire' video on 106 & Park in 6th grade. I have every album and I really do believe that he is one of the greatest rappers in history. When he came out, his flow was different than the other rappers at the time. I felt like Kanye was really talking to me and I undertstood what he was saying. Everything he has done I have supported him and he really has changed the face of hip hop. When Kanye came out everyone started to dress like him and branch out to other parts of hip hop. So now that he has taken his music into another realm people are leaving him out to dry. He is doing great things, one of which is collaborating with Louis Vuitton [who btw has the most amazing purses I have ever seen on the market right now, for the first time I want a louis]. I have seen the sneakers that he created for both men and womena and I am more fond of the female version. I admit I called Kanye crazy when I saw the video for 'Love Lockdown' but I like crazy Kanye I just wish that man would get rid of the mullet. I usually see white folk with mullets and even they should not rock one. Anyone with a mullet deserves to get shot so please for my sake and your's Kanye...take a razor to that thing.

Oh and I have tried to listen to 808s & Heartbreak at night...yeah 'Street Lights' scares the hell out of me. But 'Say You Will" has been my favorite since I heard the album leaks on youtube [hehe].

I had more to say on this topic and might revisit my dear Kanye but I have to go talk about the trifiling ways of Coach...yes I called Coach trifiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment