; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: PSA

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

PSA

OKAY! I get annoyed very easily and there are many many things that annoy THE HELL outta me. One of them happens to be when people call me from a blocked or private number. If your bxtch ass don't want me to know the number, why call? Like honestly that shxt is mad sus and I would think by now that whoever called me would realize that I NEVER answer blocked or private calls. I have a feeling its the same person calling because it is always around this time and I never answer. So dumb muthafxcka GET A CLUE! I'm not gonna answer the phone. If I don't recognize the number, I will answer just to see who it is [it's always some random person who I gave my number to lol] but if you coming at me on some covert shxt then you might as well not call. Ugh! Nothing annoys my soul more than this foolishness. 12:30 in the got dayumn morning, I am taking a power nap and your ass calls me and wakes me up to see a blocked number. Now not only am I angry but I am confused because I am like who in the west bubblefxck is this? Some nerve. This is a warning to you all. Especially since I LURVE my ringtone; don't make this shxt regular before I have to start hulk smashing negroes.

Ugh on another note, I am currently missing the HELL out of 3 people.
One has a girlfriend but we're still cool, the other is one of my best friends [gosh I miss her!] and the other is a very good friend of mine [I'm gonna leave it at that lol].
Why Lawd whyyyyy?

Well while I am talking about myself, I might as well let the world know that I am working on a remix to 'Brooklyn Girls'. Heard the song back in December but I finally got the instrumental [limewire can be a bxtch] and I'm in the process of downloading a pc version to garageband so...cheaaaa check youtube and the bloggy for that. I'm serious y'all, my new name is gonna be Mini Minaj lmfao! Nah but I need a rapper name though. I'm thinking of just regular ole' Slim but that damn 112 man is named Slim. SMH! OHHHH wait I remember this dude tried to holler at me and called me slim goodies [-_- yeah I wanted to hit him] so I might roll with that. I can see it now 'The Slim Goodies Mixtape'. I'm serious people! Check in my presidential blog where I remixed 'My President is Black' lol. I'm taking over the world like Pinky & the Brain suckers.

Slim is feeling a little creative...*hits play on that Cool Calm Pete*

No comments:

Post a Comment