; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: 1:30 AM Thoughts...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

1:30 AM Thoughts...

So after that blocked phone call woke me up, I decided to stay up and watch Baldwin Hills.
I definitely missed this entire season and I'm actually glad I did [personal reasons lol]. This is the finale and I aside from my personal ish, I am really glad I missed this season because I cannot take some of these people. Like if I knew some of these people I think I would hit them.

Person #1: Tyler
Off bat she is a trifiling heifer. Bottom line. That type of girl could not be my friend and I commend Gerren for deading her.

Person #2: Justin
THIS FOOL! He sees Seiko with her fine ass boyfriend [sorry I had a moment] and now all of a sudden his stupid little feelings wanna come back. He pulls her aside and tells her how he feels after she announces that she might move in with her boyfriend in Las Vegas. He wants her to stop her life with someone who makes her very happy just because he MIGHT like her again. Meanwhile homie has Seiko's friend, Aysia, on the side chatting her up. That is selfish as all heck.

Person #3: Treason or Treson whatever the hell his name is
I just don't like him.

Welp! That's it for Baldwin Hills.

AND NOW FOR ANOTHER ANNOYANCE!


The Pope has said recently that condoms will not stop the spread the HIV/AIDS, but rather contribute to the spread of it. This is one of the very reasons why I do not mess with the Catholic church. I feel that they have a small minded outlook on the world and I cannot tolerate that. I respect certain opinions but sometimes it is straight ignorance. No condoms will not stop the spread of this std but it will help slow down and prevent the spread of it to an extent. They believe that condoms promote sexual behavior and this has to be one of the dumbest ideas ever. Humans are sexual beings. That is what we do and that is what we have sexual organs for. Fxck and have babies. Period. You are aware of your sexuality from a young age depending on your surroundings. I remember being in kindergarten knowing that sex was something that I wasn't supposed to do at my age. I didn't know what the hell it was exactly but I knew that it involved a man & a woman rubbing on each other in the nude lol. My kindergarten class swore that little Ian [he was fine as hell, we had a lil fling lol] and Stacy had sex in the bathroom because someone walked in on them half naked on top of each other. Coming to the sexual age in junior high or so, we did some shxt but condoms didn't influence us. Even now as a hormonal teenager condoms do not influence me to conduct sexual actions. It's those damn raging hormones! I personally think that television and music has something to do with teens doing sexual things these days but thats just me. However in general, condoms are not encouraging people to have sex so there is no reason the Pope should deny Africa, the continent with the highest HIV/AIDS rate, condoms for protection. Abstinence is not going to help in this case. There are a whole lot of things contribution to the spread of this disease in Africa but the knowledge and availability of condoms would sure as hell help stop it. Abstinence is just unrealistic in general. It's an utopian idea. Sure it works for some but for the majority it doesn't and in Africa, it is sure as hell not going to work. Believe what you want but I don't gel with Catholics because of beliefs like this.



Before I leave you all for the night remember: Jeans should be skinny, pockets should be fat. [lmfao I love Bally Total Fitness for that slogan]

No comments:

Post a Comment