; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Fck The Police.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fck The Police.

A couple of days ago I read about this in Allhiphop.com:

"This is getting crazy like a fox with rabies. The NYPD is at it again! WOW. If these guys were a criminal they were be like a serial offender. Sorry, good cops, but the bad apples are running things now. According to police, a pair of cops were called to help a drunk woman get home safely. Guess what happened instead? She got raped by one of the cops while the other one played lookout. YEP. How two people decide this is a good idea is beyond me. They allegedly took the woman home and laid her face down, covered in vomit and raped her. On Tuesday the coppers pleaded not guilty to rape, burglary and official misconduct. A cabbie called 911 when the drunken 27 year old couldn't get herself out of the car. They probably didn't know they were on camera. They went in the house, left. They returned 34 minutes after leaving the first time. This is when the rape allegedly occurred. These NYPD cops are staring at 25 years in jail for this."


My mother always tells me to be careful. Hell every adult I know tells me to be careful and to be aware of people, especially men on the street. Now I take heed and I am very aware of my surroundings and the humans around me. However, the type of humans I should not have to worry about are the New York City cops correct? Well apparently those who are there to protect and serve you are also there to take advantage of you when you are drunk. Now not saying I get go out and get drunk because I don't, but when you are intoxicated and the police are called to help you, they should not do such a thing. In general rape is an UNACCEPTABLE act. By all means, rapist, molesters, anyone taking advantage of someone else who is physically weaker than them deserves to die. Period. This is just on another level because this girl was drunk and someone trusted the police to help get her to safety and what did they do with this trust? They took it and basically stepped on it. They laid this girl face down, in her vomit and raped her. 25 years ain't shxt compared to what these men deserve. Life is what they need. And how much you wanna bet they are chilling on PAID suspension. Smh it's a fcked up world out there. And if they get off, HA! Mannn I will never have faith in the justice system [the faith I have now is dwindling as I type]. I wonder if this has been on the news...

Slim is too disgusted to continue a rant.
Sighh...I need a hug =/

No comments:

Post a Comment