; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: He Must Be Smoking That La-La-La

Saturday, May 2, 2009

He Must Be Smoking That La-La-La



Jigga Man...is that you?
Don't make me give you the Kanye treatment.
Haircut: Pronto!
Jeans that don't look like...that: Pron-frickin-to!
I mean I can rock with everything else but that hairline is killing me slowly like my name is Lauryn Hill. SFPL said he still has swag...swag my ass. I love you Hov, you are the King of Brooklyn and the reason why our hearts pump that Brooklyn blood so hard and so filled with pride but this right here? This right here my dude? You making our city cry mayne.

You gets one of these:

And yes I just used you and your woman against you.
It's all love Hova, its the Brooklyn way you already know. I'm just looking out for you that's all. Whoever told you this hairstyle you're rocking right now is poppin' is not your friend. Cut dem off! [your hair and that bad friend]

Slim 'no bueno' Thugg shall be back...

1 comment: