; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Get You A Piece.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Get You A Piece.

At the end of the school day, I had a little conversation with my guidance counselor/9th grade health teacher, Valerie. I was on the phone and I left a mean message on my friend's voicemail [we always do that stuff lol]. She asks if that is my boyfriend and I tell her sadly it is not, boys don't love me. Then as we stroll down the freshman filled hallways, we are chatting about boys and their unexplainable foolishness. Then she gave me some of the best advice I have gotten in a minute: " Stay single, just find a boy you think is attractive and do a friends with benefits type thing. You know go out, chill and have sex with him". The way she said it was so serious and I couldn't help but laugh. The fact that she was an adult saying this to me, a boy crazy teenage girl, was outrageously funny but I loved it. So it got me thinking...would this work for me? I thought about it and I realized it wouldn't. I tried and so far I am failing. I mean it can work just mean I tend to get jealous when I am not being paid attention to lol. That's right, I'm possessive but thats just me being a female. You can have female friends but if you are flirting, we might have an issue. If its just a messing around thing and I know the type of person you are, I wouldn't give to fxcks. They say aquarius aren't the jealous type and that is true unless it about the opposite sex. We always want what we can't and once we have it, we try to act as nonchalant as possible about the situation. Part of that nonchalantness is true because honestly I just don't give a fxck but part of it is being greedy. We are a greedy sign damn it. The thing is I don't to be restrained and confined so I think this might work for me since I am good at shutting off my emotions. I don't know if the f beezy life is for me but I can try it again.



I think this post is taking a different turn right now in astrology so I'm just gonna continue with the flow. The general aquarian characteristics are:

"Aquarius are interesting and attractive people. [check]
They can be shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; or enthusiastic and lively with a tendency to be exhibitionists. [check]
They are strong willed and forceful in their own way. [check]
Very opinionated with strong convictions, they fight for what they believe in. [check]
Known to be frank and outspoken, Aquarians makes for a serious and genial companion. [CHECK]
Refined and idealistic, romantic but practical, they are personable and likable people. [check]
Quick in mind and quick to respond, Aquarians love activity and are quite reasonable. [check]
They will go out of their way to help when needed, but never get involved emotionally. [CHECK]
Aquarians are usually intelligent, cool, clear, logical people. [check]
They have good imaginatins and are quite intuitive. [check]
Aquarian appreciate opportunities to be alone. [check]
They enjoy their own company and are recharged by this quiet time. [check]
Rarely content being followers, they are more often society's trend setters. [you damn skippy]
Simmering anger and resentment, rudeness or, worse, a tense, threatening silence which may suddenly burst out in eruptions of extreme temper, these are all part of the negative side of the Aquarian. [HUGEEE CHECK]
They have good taste in drama, music and art, and are also gifted in the arts, especially drama. [checkish]
They will always have original and creative ideas to impress those around. [check...ish]
They are always in favour of reforms and change and the advancement of the human condition. [CHECK]
They cannot be easily persuaded that they are wrong. [BIG ASS CHECK].

I love the fact that I am so much like my sign. It is weird how on point astrology is. I'm not trying to act like what my sign is described as because there are some aspects that I lack in but as long as I can remember I have always been like my sign. My mother always says I am such an Aquarian and I am proud because as far as I am concerned, we are the best sign. We are different, extroverted, experimental, stubborn, generous, sorta bad with money lol, technologically intrigued, humanitarians, rebellious, angry as hell, rude, tactless, unemotional, independent, likable, opinionated, open-minded, rational, eccentric, logically inclined, unpredictable, strong-willed, visionary, innovative, inventive, tolerant, unprejudiced, humane, genial, sociable, idealistic, intuitive, goal-orientated, free-spirited, frank, outspoken, independent, individualistic, intelligent, intellectual, leading, trend setting, engaging, funny, and friendly. All in all we are perfection.

Famous Aquarians Include:
Charles Darwin, Thomas Alva Edison, Vanessa Redgrave, Frederick Douglas, Oprah Winfrey, Charles Dickens, John McEnroe, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Jack Nicklaus, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Telly Savalas, Virginia Woolf, Babe Ruth, Mia Farrow, Carl Icahn, and Yoko Ono

Nuff said.
In the words of the great DJ Khalid: WE DA BEST! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment