; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Wii Might As Well...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wii Might As Well...

Another installment in Nike's Nintendo Will Package, which was release recently [I've seen it in popular stores so it isn't exclusive]. The original contained Blazers and Air Force IIs but this time it is a pair of Air Max 95 and Sky Force. The 95s are rather plain, consisting of only white and grey, while the Sky Forces have a hint of color with the orange accents around the edge, check and on the tongue. I've always wondered what my feet would look like in 95s, considering I had my first pair back in 3rd grade [boy did I love those suckers]. I tried looking up a pic for them but the only one I found has a broken link =/. Anywho I might purchase these as a tester...feast your eyes on the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment