; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Sprang Blang!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sprang Blang!







I love this song dearly [I Can't The Music by Brutha] and even though I do not watch BET, I could not resist this hoodness. Who is this human being who recorded this from their television? I laughed so hard when the little IO Cable channel changing bar popped up as the person accidentally changes the channel from BET to channel 6 aka Telemundo and quickly changes it back. I'm sorry but recording this from your t.v is hood. You would have been scott free had it not been for the remote giving you up lol.

And as for Day 26's performance...why the hell they wearing different clothes? They look so, as my dear grandmother would say, ragga ragga. Why my baby Que sound like he lip synching? Who turned my baby Que's mic off? [I know folks shiesty like that mmhmm doing my baby wrong]. Why Brian look like he supposed to be chilling on the corner in front of the local bodega in Brooklyn? Who dressed them and told them to dance like that? Why does it seem as if Que is the only one dancing hard? Just like the video, it seems as if they are all fighting to be in the camera at once. Willy looks good though and sounds good too. But Diddy...Ciroc Obama...really? I got two words for you: Yousa nigga. You are just as bad as Obama Fried Chicken and Obama Beauty Supply [why these places gotta be in Brooklyn? I swear my borough is crying]. I cannot stand Yung Joc's slow sounding ass but other than those two things I love the song like I do all of their other songs and this is a definite banger.

No comments:

Post a Comment