; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: We Like Her and We Like Him Too...

Monday, April 13, 2009

We Like Her and We Like Him Too...

I have nothing against bisexual people [more than I think y'all are greedy for wanting to take up both sides of the sexual spectrum but whatever], however, what I do have a problem with is the sudden trend of girls being bi. All of a sudden every girl wants to be bi and the reason is simple actually. MALES, BOYS, PENIS CARRIERS, GUYS, DUDES, MEN, aka the thing that drives every teenage girl crazy. So this fool you like or are with is into girls kissing. You find this out and all of a sudden you're bi? Okay children. If you wanna go around kissing other chicks when you don't really enjoy it all for the sake of you 'man' so be it but best believe if I kiss a female it's because I actually think she's could get it. Not saying I'm bi but I'm just saying if I kiss you it's because I think you could catch it lol. Even so I have no interest in girls because honestly what am I going to do with another pair of boobs and a cooch. NADA! I don't touch myself so there is no way in hell I am touching you but I digress. Example numero uno...I've known this girl since forever. Her sister claims to be bi [her sister is also a smut who bathes in the attention she gets from 'guys'] and I personally don't believe it but hey whatever floats your boat. She notices that her sister gets more attention [could be because her sister is cuter but then again the both of them aren't too attractive] and the dude she is with likes this girl on girl shxt so now out of the blue homegirl is bi. Do whatever you want but don't pretend to be bi for male attention. It's stupid and pointless. If you're really bi then by all means enjoy yourself, you greedy ass mofo but if you're just pretending cut that bull out, it's not cute.

2 comments:

  1. Yoooooooo I didn't evem KNOW that! Thanks for that newsflash... but smfh @ the madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao @ the fact that you know who i am talking about.

    ReplyDelete