; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Here We Go Again.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here We Go Again.

It is a known fact that if people didn't talk to me then I wouldn't have friends because I am anti social and I generally cannot stand people. You all annoy me [except for a select few]. Thankfully, people are drawn to me for some odd reason I will never understand and talk to me. Less work for me! What also puzzles me is the reason for people who talk to me, then stop out of the blue if I clearly did nothing. Like you say you really wanna be my friend but then you turn around and start to shun me. Honestly, I have no problem cutting people off [unless they are The Dreamgirls]. I am a mean person but I believe I have been too nice lately. I don't have to talk to this person but I chose to out of the goodness of my heart. They asked what was everyone's problem, I told mine and now they wanna get all prissy on me. I have no time for such foolishness. I really don't understand people. They ask for the truth and when you tell it to them they want to get angry. YOU ASKED! I will not sugarcoat it. Here is an example:

Friend: Hey do you like those shoes? I love em.
Me: Eh no, I think they are ugly but if you like em go ahead.

Some will take it to heart, some won't. Those without tough skin need not be my friend. I am sensitive but not that sensitive. If you tell me the truth, I'd accept it. I wouldn't change but I'll accept it. If I don't want to be your friend I will tell you plain out we aren't talking from this day on [it's something I am trying out lol] or I will start to act different until you get the point [my normal method]. Oh well, humans have problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment