; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: My LMFAO Moment of the Week

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My LMFAO Moment of the Week

So I know I have been slacking lately [ugh long story that I won't explain] but this caught my eye and made me laugh hysterically. I love Asher Roth to death. A friend of mine told me about him back in December and I've kept him to myself for as long as I could [so no I am not a newbie on this Asher train, I never said anything because I am selfish when it comes to music]. I think he is super sexy even if he is skinny, we can be skinny together =]. And his voice is a lil like Eminem's but I wouldn't mind if Asher spoke dirty to me, however with Eminem...I would. Well for April Fool's, Asher Roth recreated the 'How Does It Feel' by D'Angelo video and it was posted on youtube. Since I hardly go on youtube unless something is sent to me, I didn't see this BUT it is the funniest thing ever and got me one step closer to seeing boney lil Asher nekkid =x

I joke. I joke. I'm not such a perv but do enjoy this vid while I finish my physics lab =]

No comments:

Post a Comment