; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Yeah Yeah Yeah, I Slacked, So What

Friday, April 24, 2009

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I Slacked, So What

I went this ENTIRE week without blogging except for yesterday and it has hurt my soul. I didn't think I would be so into this but my blog is an extension of me in a way. EN-TEE-WAYS! This week has been a serious bxtch thanks to junior year. You would think since there are only like 27 days left that they would lay up on the work, psh. I have so much work to do and so little time. I swear the days are flying by like this *snap*. Anyway sooo much has happened this week. Some good, some bad but a solid week none the less. Well I have much to blog about sneaker wise and thought wise.

Be back later!
BUY OR DOWNLOAD ASHER ROTH'S ALBUM!
It's really good, no joke.
Thats my boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment