; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Poker Face.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Poker Face.

This title is only here because I am listening to 'I Poke Her Face' which is on my music player so don't get all Lady Gaga happy on me. I, Slim Thugg, was snitched upon. I don't know how I [emphasis on the I] COULD HAVE BEE SNITCHED ON! Like who and why. I am, however, very grateful for it in a way because it has made me care more about my future and realize that I can't do bull like that and think everything will be okay. I don't know about anyone else but once I step outta line there is always some event that I think will be tragic but turns out not to be in the end that comes a few weeks after my deed. I take this as a way of God or karma snaping me back into check. I am very thankful that my universe looks out for in this way because it has made me more cautious and aware of myself. One day the universe will get tired and say 'You know what bxtch, you on your own now' and hopefully I will not take chances and it wouldn't have to do so. I would explain my situation and how I was snitched on but that would take me talking about my life and we don't do that here on 'Cause The Skinny Bitch Said So. It's just a rule. You can talk about your life but, I, the lovely Slim Thugg, will not speak on my own =].

Anyway, they [meaning Cam'ron & the hood] say that snitching isn't good but in some ways it can be. In my situation, it got me back on track. Now that doesn't mean I won't disobey the rules once in a while but I wouldn't do what I did.

Reese's pieces kids.
I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment