; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Ear Candy: The White Rappers Edition

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ear Candy: The White Rappers Edition

Ha! Who woulda thought that there would be a day where there would be two successful white rappers out at the same time? Surly not I. I thought Eminem was the only one and would forever be the only one but we see how wrong that is.



I told you guys to go buy or download his ablum [download because the homie was undershipped!]. Amiss all this Rutgers foolishness and mediatakeout making a big deal out of him calling rappers disgusting for not giving back to Africa [he is fcking right, you spend your money on cars and bullshxt but not help the country of your people, I digress], Asher has recorded a video for 'Be By Myself' featuring Cee-lo. This is definitely one of his best tracks on the album and will get lots of air play due to its intoxicating beat and lyrics. I've been blasting it since 4/20, you need to follow suit bxtches. As for the video, it's really good in my opinion. I think its cute and has a cool concept with the female bodies and all that ish. No black chicks in the vid Ash...we might have to throw some 'bows for that kid lol.

IIIIII gotta be by myself, gotta fly by myself, get high by myself...um screw that Asher, you NEED to be alone with me. Just kidding or am I? *insert suspicious teenage eyes here*




Creepy ass video but Eminem is one of my favorite rappers of all time so I gotta post it. I peeped the Kim K reference in the lyrics, he knows he wants a piece of it. Um...something about Em isn't right but I am happy he is back because I missed him a lot and the last time I saw him he was fat =/. BUT now he is toned and dare I say...cute? Eh watch the vid anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment