; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: You're So 2000 and Late aka UGG Enough!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

You're So 2000 and Late aka UGG Enough!

Sorry if I am wrong for liking the separation between public school kids and private school kids but damn it am I wrong? Being in public school until 6th grade I was the uncool kid who was friends with the popular tricks and the so called losers. When I entered private school in 7th grade I down right outcasted myself because I hated these children and I refused to end up like them. However, what I did like was that I could finally be myself. I mean I was myself in public school and where did it get me? Odd stares and not so subtle whispers which I found quite shocking seeing as half those bxtches who were popping off at the mouth were gully monsters by day and boogeymen by night, but I digress. My love for neon and "white people stuff", as they called it, was not accepted. So finally in private school not only could I branch out and be me, I discovered so much more. In 7th grade, I admit I was a Paris Hilton fan [I was stupid, 12, and The Simple Life was funny as hell]. I saw her in those Uggs and I thought they were cute, hell I still think they are cute if you have enough swag to pull it off. I asked my mom to get me Uggs and for Christmas I got my size 7, Sand colored, tall Ugg boots. I put them on instantly and wore them every chance I got. I remember I went to the mall in them and I felt the eyes of humans burning holes into me and my Uggs. Finally some fool had the courage to be like "Ma it's cold or something? Those shxts are ugly." And me being the rude little person I am, only when disrespected of course, replied with "Kiss my ass. I like them." The whispers continued "Ehhh what the hell she got on her feet. Those is ugly." *goes into rant mode* OKAY first off, if you are going to insult something that I am wear PLEASE, PLEASE have the courtesy to at least use proper english. Second, once again those speaking out of pocket were unfortunate looking looks and clothing wise. Third and finally, speak proper english when insulting me because not only do you sound like a hater [I hate that word but it applies] but you sound illiterate. Either way darling you lose. *back to the story* Fast forward to 2009: WHO IN THE HELL BROUGHT UGGS TO THE HOOD? Every foot this year has been planted in Uggs and I am utterly confused because not too long ago HELL about 5 years ago people had the nerve to look at me funny. Now I look at them funny because it's like wow, not only are fashionably late [because nobody really wears Uggs anymore] but you're a bunch of hypocrites. The sad thing is Austrailians don't even understand American facisnation with Uggs. They were Uggs to heard sheep and to take out the garbage. Hell they call them Uggs for a reason [because those fxckers are actually ugly lol]. Eh I wanted Uggs for a minute this year because they are comfy and warm as hell but I can't see myself paying $150 for a dead animal to be wrapped around my feet that will eventually get creasey and dirty. Maybe its wrong for me to generalize public school children but I feel like there is a clear difference and damn it that is what you are lol. When I wore a neon green hoodie with a green flower headband in 6th grade to spice up that drab uniform, I heard "Why you so bright for? You look like a highlighter. That flower ain't even real" People...people...fast forward to 2006-2007...neon every got daymn where. *sigh* I need to start another trend. Do my rants ever stay on point? Oh well. Serious sidetrack: You ever got the instant urge to pee as soon as someone goes into the bathroom? Like I was fine until my brother entered the bathroom and the urge to pee hit me like a damn brick. Smh @ my bladder, got no type of home training. Anyway I am done with this rant, I gotta pee. TMI? Maybe but I don't care, this is my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment