; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Fashion Goal of Summer 2009:

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fashion Goal of Summer 2009:



So the Stephen Sprouse x Louis Vuitton Collection has been out for a hot minute now. I refused to cover it because every blog on the earth did especially when that skateboard base avec Louis V case appeared. This is my favorite collabo aside from the Murakami collabo, from 2004 I believe, with Louis Vuitton and I admit I am obsessed with it. Neon graffitti and designer monograms are so Slim [street with a glamourous twist I like to say] and so that is why my official fashion goal for the summer of 2009 is....drum roll please...THE STEPHEN SPROUSE X LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 30 PURSE!!! I've wanted a Louis purse since 7th grade and I think it's bout time I get one. Only issue...I don't know how much I will make over the summer to afford this before it's discontinued. Wanna know the price? Hold on to your seats kids. The Speedy 30 from the Stephen Sprouse collection is $1,180 *winces* ugh I envy the rich and simple. But I love this purse and damn it I want it! And the ads are just sick. I need to do a photoshoot like this one day. Glowing neon, topless, and designer = straight heaven. I'm skinny, I'm cute, I can be a model damn it!


I just like these rings. Pointlessly expenisve...


The Speedy 30 in pink & green. The orange seemed too dull on the website =/

No comments:

Post a Comment