; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: I Wear A Mean Dark Pair Of Shades...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Wear A Mean Dark Pair Of Shades...


And you can't see my eyes unless my head is bent, ya dig -_-
Well since I am a soon to be working woman [June 15th folks!] I needs me some new sunglasses or as the Vincys call em 'darkers'. I have this lovely pair of aviators from H&M that are cutting it but these babies...these right here look like they should be sitting atop my nasal cavity and shading my eyes from that damn sun. Now before some of you go crazy and purchase these, please know that certain sunglasses aren't made for all shapes of head. I, myself, need to go check these out because I have a small, narrow head with a bit of cheeks lol. If these don't look good on me I will be heartbroken =/. So Claw Money and Sunglasses Hut are teaming up to create these gems. They come in three colors: purple, pink, and turqouise/light blue. I am fond of all 3 and if I could afford em I shall cop all! They are limited edition so snatch while you can =].




No comments:

Post a Comment