; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Is There Anyone Out There Because It's Getting Harder & Harder To Breathe...

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Is There Anyone Out There Because It's Getting Harder & Harder To Breathe...

WELL WELL WELL, I was tired as soon as I got to school yesterday. Apparently I looked real bad because my advisor told me as soon as he saw me "You look really tired and worn out". Chea! Ya think?!?! Junior year has been nothing but hell on some seriousness BUTTT EN-TEE-WAYS! All day I had been having problems breathing but near the end of the day it was so bad that I could hardly go up the stairs and I couldn't speak without gasping for air after gasping for air after two words. My friend, David, walked me to bio and helped me in the elevator for my last period french class. He told me to go to the nurse but me being the stubborn human being I am said no and hauled myself to french class. In the middle of french my teacher asked me if I was okay. I definitely wasn't because my chest we tightening and I couldn't stay up. I told her I think my asthma is coming back and I hauled myself out of the classroom. I saw two of my classmates in the hallway and laid down next to them. I immediately fell asleep and then woke up 5 minutes later and went to the dean because I really felt like dying. As soon as I got to her office she told me to sit down and she called the nurse. The nurse came, made me drink mad water, and then had me do a breathing test. Out of my normal 450, I only shot up to 55. They called my mom to see if she can get to me with some medicine but she was too far away and wouldn't get to me on time. Plan B: call the ambulance. The paramedics came, hooked me up to the nebulizer and some wire thingy from my wrists and chest. Madness. The gorgeous female paramedic [smh @ thinking she was gorgeous though I could hardly breathe to save my life] said that I shouldn't play with my lungs because if I waited any longer I could have needed CPR. They then strapped me into this wheelchair thingy and wheeled me out the building. As they rolled me out of the elevator I see the Lone Harlemite, Amaris, and Ashbash lined up by the entrance with sad faces. I wanted to laugh so hard because the situation never seemed that serious to me and they were looking like sad puppies. It's weird that I could have died but the entire situation was hilarious; I wanted to laugh but my lungs wouldn't permit me -_-. Sooo they wheel me down Jay Street. People looking at me like "Awww poor thing bout to die" and Ismaelly [lil freshman who I adore] is like " GIRLLLL! You got asthma too! I hope you feel better!" Too funny. They stick me in the back of the ambulance with the dean and turn on the siren. *side track* HOW G AM I? I GOT THE SIREN BXTCHES! HAHA! We driving down the street and homie in the driver's seat clicks on that siren. Gased much! *back to real world*. Yeah so we get to Long Island College Hospital aka LICH and they register me [which was fairly easy because I was born there] and gave me around 8 or 9 asthma treatments. That nebulizer was my best friend on Friday man. The nurse was really funny and my doctor was possibly gay but he was cute. They gave me this nasty red medicine that coated my mouth and refused to give me water -_-. Soon my pops strolled in [I was crazyyy shocked and scared because my dean was there. Can you say financial aid fck up? CHEA!]. She left moments after and I chilled with the padre until the madre popped in. They both chilled with me and my dad left after a good while. It was nice seeing him. Then my mom stayed with me and both her & the nurse cracked on me. She got some nerve seeing as I got my asthma from her side of the fam -_-. Then my auntie came and I was released pretty late with 4 prescriptions of asthma stuff. My aunt bought me shrimp dumplings and snacks and we came home. I love the folks at LICH. Greatest hospital ever. My fam = the greatest ever. Minus the fact that the whole of St. Vincent thinks I'm dying lol. This was my first full blown asthma attack since I was 4 and man I never wanna have one again. My poor lil lungs were struggling. Now everyone is yelling at me to be careful. BLAME THE ALLERGIES!



Blame it on the trees.
Make you wanna sneeze.
Blame it on the pollen.
Got your lungs swollen.
Blame it on the ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-allergies.
A Slim Thugg Original ^^^



*sigh* my poor kids might have asthma, hope they never have to go through anything like this. Although it was fun as all hell minus the almost dying part.



I wanted a purple one. Once again I was stuck with a blue one -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment