; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: *Kanye Voice* You Lose!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

*Kanye Voice* You Lose!

Charles Hamilton isn't my most favorite person in the entire world. His voice is annoying and he is funny looking but I do like some of his songs. I'm not even gonna lie, if 'Brooklyn Girls' didn't utter the line "Damn sure ain't nothing like a Brooklyn girl" and had a nice beat I woulda passed that shxt straight. I do fxcks with 'Pure Imagination', 'Rockstar Girl', and a few of his other tracks but back to the topic. This shxt right here, this shxt right here is the funniest thing I have seen ALLLLLLLLLL day. Like literally it made me give a Flavor Flav 'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW'. See what happens when you get really outta pocket and disrespectful...



See Charlie Ham you should have known better than to fxck with a Brooklyn girl. You rub us the wrong way, we will rock ya jaw. And yes that's a warning.

*disclaimer* I don't know where the hell she is from but she sound a lil Harlemish or South Side Jamaica Queensish [you know they talk funny out in those parts].

No comments:

Post a Comment