; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Boredom And A Half

Friday, May 22, 2009

Boredom And A Half

So school is coming to an end in a couple of days and the amount of joy I feel cannot be contained [woo hoo]. Aside from the little black hole I like to call BFS, there is a whole lot of things going on in the world and hell why not ponder about them! I mean school is almost over, why fuss and fight? Let's focus on more important things like celebrities *insert big scary smile here*.

Celebrity #1: Rihanna
Lil Miss Punching Bag has been all over the damn place lately. See just when I started to like her again it all just goes back to the old days aka the "Rihanna must go away" days. Everywhere I look, I see her. Now it is nice that you are able to get out in the real world again after getting knocked down like Keri Hilson but damn it must you be everywhere??? Poor Bobby Brown...ahem sorry Chris Brown is still in hiding. What about him darling? Must he see you parading around the place looking all types of good? AND THEN rumors of Rihanna and Drake hooking up are floating around. That right there is the final straw for me. You leave Drake alone missy! First you sunk your claws into Chris and look where he ended up. Now you going after Jimmy?!?!?! Mmmmhmmm. You think you slick huh? Take down all the high yella boys teen girls been lusting over for years. Watch Drake, you get too close she gonna have your ass deported back to Canada when she done with you. Well this entire post cannot be mean to Rihanna. I may not like her too much but I do enjoy her stylist. Whoever the hell her stylist is...brayvo because what I see in my head and cannot afford is exactly what you put on that girl. I do have one request though...someone give that girl back her accent. I enjoyed the bajan twang she had going. Nah but for real though I am tired of seeing her all over the place.

In case you haven't noticed this entire post was made out of boredom and annoyance. It will most likely be deleted later on anyway. WELP! I'm out.

Congrats to Chris Brown winning BMI Songwriter of the Year Award. It's some happiness to the poor boy's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment