; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Ear Candy: One Of My Favorite Rappers Edition

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ear Candy: One Of My Favorite Rappers Edition

If you haven't noticed I don't really mess with mainstream rap unless it's Kanye West, Jay-Z, Jadakiss, Cassidy, and a few others. Curt@!n$ is one of the greatest and freshest rappers I have heard in a long time along with some other underground artists. I never share my music ['cause I'm stingy like that] but this song is a must for everyone to here especially black folks. It debuted today on MTV U so I know tons of college kids and those lucky suckers with Verzion Fios saw it if they were watching. The message and video are clear and it's something that we all need to take heed of. So here is 'Black Folks' by Curt@!n$:

No comments:

Post a Comment