; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Something Of Massive No Bueno Proportions...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Something Of Massive No Bueno Proportions...

My friend and I were talking about how good 'Boyfriend #2' would have sounded with the rest of Pretty Ricky. I am not going to deny it, I used to be a hardcore Pretty Ricky fan [don't lie you know you were too]. I went to their concert, got their autograph, knew all those nasty lil lyrics and listned to them damn near everyday in 9th grade. Since Pleasure left and they brough in this new fool, I just couldn't continue with them. First off, this fool's name is Lingerie. Secondly, he never takes off his sunglasses. Thirdly, he just isn't as good as Pleasure. This post is not about him oh no, no no, THIS POST is about reason #2 for me disowning Pretty Ricky: Spectacular. He was my favorite, lawd knows he was but this shxt right here...nah b I have to disown this mofo right now. This fxckery has been on Mediatakeout and countless other blogs but I couldn't pass it up. This fool actually posted this on myspace [it was in my bullitens section lol]. Take a gander:



Pretty Ricky is officially done!
What the fck is this fool doing in some pink panties? Is it me or does he match the paint on the wall? Pleasure boy you got out just in time I swear. I can't with this boy today. He is just licking his hands, touching himself, gyrating, and all serious with his tom foolery. As my mother would say: boy go siddung! I think these are the most tags I have ever done on a post because this video is that horrendous. I have never laughed so hard. Sexy Spec...darling you get a healthy dose of:



Jay & Bey do not approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment