; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: You Gets No Love

Monday, June 1, 2009

You Gets No Love

Okay no blog updates as of late because my family has FINALLY MOVED! But where we moved has nobody for me to steal wifi from, not even linksys =/. Linksys was my dude mayne. Anyway,I have my own room now =]. It's nicknamed purple passion because everything in there is purple. I have no pics because I lost my fkn camera cord -_-. We are still unpacking and waiting on furniture so stay tuned folks. Internet connection is also on it's way [praise the lawd].

While I was trolling the net a couple of weeks ago I discovered this sad attempt at Kanye and Tang Gang during Paris Fashion Week. Take a gander:


Kanye & The Tang Gang [homie in those leapord tights stay giving me fever I swear!]


I'm adding this because South Park was dead on lol.


These fools...-_-. And who is that desultory human being in the back posted up on the pole?

You gets NO LOVE! I should be dropping off my english final so uh ima keep this short for now and hit em with a big ole:



Jay & Bey have said enough.

Slim is out kids.
Pray for internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment