; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Jay-Z & BET Really Wanna Be Startin' Something....

Monday, June 29, 2009

Jay-Z & BET Really Wanna Be Startin' Something....

As you must expect I was very disappointed with the calamity that was the BET Awards last night. I had no intentions of watching [because I don't watch BET unless The Game is showing] but since they said that the entire show will be dedicated to Michael I had to tune in. It was my duty as a Michael Jackson fan to watch it. I expected a lot. I am picky when it comes to Michael. Neyo did a good job, Jamie had me rolling with those outfits, although his jokes were distasteful at times and when Janet came out, it was a wrap for me. Unfortunately those moments only lasted a few minutes out of that 3 hours of bull. New Edition??? Really? Ciara?? SINGING?????? The hell! And do not get me started on Ving Rhames's "Guns is Michael Jackson"...-_-...I had a mind to jump through that television and beat that man with his own juice cup. GUNS??? GUNS IS MICHAEL JACKSON??? GUNS??? THAT ISN'T EVEN PROPER ENGLISH!!! MY NIG [I only use this when I am angry] GUNS??? FO REAL??? ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! New Edition need to sit their old behinds down because that performance was pitiful and their singing abilities are lacking. Speaking of old behinds, Don Cornelius had me on the floor laughing soo hard because that old crack was struggling like no other to read that telepromter. Beyonce...I love you and all but I was watching a piece from your concert and I was bored to tears. I left the room when Monica & Keyshia cole came on. Young Money with their horrendous performance of 'Every Girl' was a huge dishonor to Michael. Every line in that damn song was bleeped so much until I just put the TV on mute thinking Chris Brown would pop out any second -_- [let's thank Jay-Z for that gem]. And who were those little girls on stage with Drake? T-pain coming on stage and snatching the award without the customary kiss & thank you was horrid. Along with the fact that he had a red cup in his hand. Keri Hilson sounded bad, real bad Michael Jackon [hehe get it!]. Overall that monstrosity of a show wasted 3 hours of my life. Poor Janet had to witness such crap. MTV please do a better job in August or whenever you do the VMAs this year because I can't with BET. I refuse them and their niggatry.

AND NOW IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH! I am reading on different blogs that Jay-Z had the plugs pulled on Chris Brown's performance. If Chris Brown touched that stage he threatened to pull out of the show. Listen up here Shawn Carter, Jay-Z or whatever you wanna call yourself these days. I have lost so much respect for you if this is true. Not because I am a fan of Chris but because I am a Michael Jackson fan. Everybody knows, you and that 5 head bitch Rihanna cannot deny, that Chris is the closest person to Michael Jackson in terms of dance and things of that nature. Michael Jackson said it himself. Dead ass in my eyes everyone is the size of a green pea compared to Michael. Last night was not about Chris boxing up Little Miss Forehead. Last night was not about you and your funky ass wishes. It was about honoring and celebrating Michael. Chris and Rihanna are past their littl tiff, that is their business, it should not have to interfere with the celebration of someone's life ESPECIALLY someone as important as Michael. Michael Jackson is the reason why you [Jay-Z], Rihanna, and Chris can be played constantly on MTV. MTV had no intentions on showing our black behinds on there until Michael. HELL they didn't even wanna show him. As a Brooklynite and a HUGE Jay-Z fan I am very disappointed. Jay-Z are a grown ass man, act like it. Rihanna can handle herself. What you need to be doing is telling her that she shouldn't be doing the walk of shame from a basketball player's hotel room early in the morning. I didn't even want to see Chris [I'm lying yes I did], I just wanted to see somebody finally give Michael the justice he deserves on that rinky dink ass stage last night. For once someone has do right by Michael.

This better not be true.
Jay-Z single handedly killed what could have been an AMAZING Michael tribute all because Chris boxed up his money maker. Jay be happy she is alive and no longer bruised up because he could have honestly killed her if he wanted to. Harsh? Yes. Do I give a fck? HELL NAW because he fcked with Michael. Nobody messes with Michael. In closing, Jay-Z until you support 39 charities and receive a world record for being the most charitable celebrity like Michael Jackson, do not dare dictate who can and cannot pay tribute to Michael because Bey did not sing a Michael song, she sang boring ass AVEEEE MARIIIIIII-YAAAAA! -__________________-

I sound crazy but I don't care.
I am so passionate about Michael Jackson is scary but I believe from all the bull he has been put through on this earth by the hand of worthless human beings, he deserves nothing but the best. I only wish he was here to see just how much we love him. He knew he had dedicated fans but he needed to see just how much of a force this is.

I'm at work so I shouldn't be blogging but this had me fired up.
I gotta go.
PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. Last night was straight coonery. I couldn't even watch the whole thing myself. My jaw dropped and my mind fizzed with confusion when I heard the "Michael Jackson is guns." That statement obviously wasn't thought through completely. They should have left the foolish BET awards as it was, then planned a separate impromptu Michael tribute like MTV did. Have the different stars speak about him like they did on the news networks such as CNN, play some clips of him through his career like they did last night and have some serious artists perform HIS music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank the Lord I am not the only one who was feeling a typa way lol

    ReplyDelete