; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: This Ain't For Ringtones, This Ain't for Itunes, This Ain't For Z-100...

Friday, June 5, 2009

This Ain't For Ringtones, This Ain't for Itunes, This Ain't For Z-100...

AHHHHHH HOVA IS BACK! ALL YOU HORRIBLE RAPPERS GO BACK INTO YOUR CAVES AND NEVER RETURN! THE NORTH IS BACK, NEW YORK IS TAKING RAP BACK. IT'S OVER FOR THE SOUTH Y'ALL! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

If you do not know of what I speak, Hot 97 debuted 'DOA (Death of Auto-tune)' by Jay-Z @ 9 pm. And an hour later I already downloaded it [thank you internet recorders lol].



I don't about you all but I am excited for The Blueprint 3 like a mofo. Hov spits fire on this track and No I.D killed it on the production. Bravo. New York, New York we backkkk. All hail the king! I'm sorry for being so excited and a tad cocky but if I hear 'Swag Surfing' one more time, I'ma box someone. Like what the fck has music come to? Kill the swag talk, kill the auto-tune [yes you too T-Pain, you gots to go with that bull], kill all the same crap we hear on the radio every day. I'm tired of this pop, radio friendly shxt. I want some good music dang it! Thank you Jigga for taking back the rap game with an iron fist and telling those fools that auto-tune is not the business and it is not what the people are checking for. Lil Wayne, stop that shxt. Mac Mane...stop now. Ron Browz...eh your a nobody anyway. Kanye...I love you but..yeah cut it out boo. And the rest of you STOP IT! This is not the fkn 80s. Shock me with something because if I hear one more song sounding like a computer is sing a love song to me [Jeramih or whatever your name is mister birthday sex man -_-], we will fight. Mark Your Calendars: September 11th, 2009 is the release date for BP3. The next single is supposed to have Drake on it so I am super excited for my boo Jimmy [yes he is still Jimmy to me, he just grown now] =].

Sidetrack: I know this is old news but is/was Drake really with Bria Myles? If so...bravo! Smh @ me being angry when the Rihanna rumors were going around and being happy that he has possibly been with Bria. I like her.



T-Pain, Ron Brows, Birthday Sex Man [I cannot spell his name]& Lil Wayne = Lawrys
fxck it, Hov this is my ringtone.

No comments:

Post a Comment