; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Why Are You So Paranoid?

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why Are You So Paranoid?




I've been waiting for this video since forever because I admit it, I am a Kanye West stan lol. I've loved everything this man has done since 2004 and this is no exception. I saw the director's cut of 'Paranoid' weeks ago when it was leaked but here is the finished version. Rihanna is the paranoid chick and even though she bothers me, this fellow islander looks gorgeous and did a good job flinging herself around during the sharp points of the song. I love how the video is like one of those little movies from the 50s. One of the highlights for me was the beginning when the shadowed hands pulled the sheets off of Rihanna. The video gets a lil boring after that point but eh it's still different from shiny cars, big booty chicks, and fake hundred dollar bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment