; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Foot Candy: Step Into These Jays

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Foot Candy: Step Into These Jays




I'm stepping into my girly phase now where I am loving heels more than anything at the moment but I cannot forget where my shoe obsession began: kicks. Sneakers were my initial choice of shoes because they are comfy and its my culture and apart of my style. I love to take girly outfits and sticking some sneakers in there to make it street. Well I would love to have these Jordans in my closet to jazz up some of my outfits. The Air Jordan Brand is celebrating its 25th anniversary in a classic way. All white is the direction they are heading in, plain but striking and pure. These are just samples and we all know how it goes when it comes to samples. Thanks Chris Paul for tweeting these pictures =].




Slim's sidenote: Those 11s are something serious.






No comments:

Post a Comment