; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: There Is Something Wrong With Me...

Friday, July 24, 2009

There Is Something Wrong With Me...

I've made it known that I am a secretary for different attorneys. I am basically a substitute if you will. I get a new assignment once I am finished with one I am given and noramally they last for 1 or 2 days, 3 of I'm lucky. This week I struck gold with a 5 day assignment at a relatively easy desk because these attorneys are fairly self sufficient and don't really ask much of me. All in all...I just sit here. I've been sneaking in some blogs but this computer prevents me from saving pics onto the computer so I can't go as wild as I would like to. When I am not blogging, I am reading a book, the newspaper, or catching up on some things on my favorite websites [most of which are not listed 'In The Corner']. When I am not doing those things I am just sitting. That's where my issue comes in. Every single day at this desk I hurt myself unintentionally. This is something I do often in my everyday life. Ask my friends about the many times I have walked into something, busted my ass in the hallways, hit my head, or gotten knocked out by falling objects from Asha's locker [-_-]. Hurting myself is what I do so I am used to it. However, this is not an everyday thing...until I met this desk.

Day 1: I squeezed my finger between the desk & my chair.
Day 2: I squeezed another finger between the desk & my chair.
Day 3: I under estimated just how far my head was from the shelves, leaned over to pick up my water bottle and then WAHDOOP! I slammed my head against the shelves.

Today is day 4 and day 5 is Monday...I am scared of what's coming. Will I fall this time? Will a large object fall from the cabinet and hit me? Will I get a paper cut?!?!?!?!?!?!

Who knows because I sure as hell don't.
I am scared of this desk.
I think it's possessed and is trying to kill me because it misses it's original owner.
Well you know what I say to this desk?
Fxck you desk, you ain't even real wood.
TEK DAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment