; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Why Are You Still Here?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Why Are You Still Here?

There are some people who are constantly on gossip sites or on television that really have me wondering...why are you still here? You'll be sure to see some familar faces here:



Christina Milian


Every 5 minutes I see these two on a gossip site. I am tired of seeing your face Christina. At least Chicken Little [The Dream] has an album out and a hot song with Kanye West but what are you doing with your life? No clubbing, showing up at events, shopping and being glued to Chicken Little does not count. You are a singer and an actress [I use that term loosely]. Either get your ass in a studio or in a movie or get your ass out of the "lime light" because you are useless until that point. This is my belief on celebrities: unless you are singing or acting, stay your ass at home and do not emerge unless you are entertaining me. That's wtf you get paid for so do it. I get my ass up every morning for work but you do everyday shit and expect to get paid? EENK! WRONG! Get your life together heifer. Make music or disappear.

Ray-J


Don't even get me started on this one here. Brandy's little brother has been upsetting my eyes for a minute now. So you make a sex tape with Kim Kardashian and all of a sudden your famous and you have money? Well then Kim K make a stop at my house next time you're in NYC. Then VH1 went and gave this fool a show so he could display his hoe tactics and debauchery for the world to see. WHY? You have no album. You are not entertaining, you're a perv. The last song you had sounded like a cat being strangled in a dark alley. Ray-J is about as useless as New Jersey. Please do me a favor and disappear.

Paris Hilton


I've been wanting to remove her useless ass since I was in 8th grade. Do I really need to rant about this first crotch? BE GONE! If only the stars knew how luck they are that they are blind. [get it her song 'stars are blind'].

Spencer & Heidi


Words cannot express the dislike I harbor for these baboons. The epitome of useless. The epitome of everything that is wrong with the world. I have never seen people so desperate for fame and all they are gaining is hate but then again...people still know them. Heidi and her cheap videos and bad songs. Spencer and his bad attitude and leprachuan lookin ass. I cannot take them and their antics. They call up God's name in vain for their stupidity. I just don't know what to say. I just need them to GO AWAY! Tie some bricks to Heidi's boobs and let her sink in the ocean. Steal Spencer's little pot of gold. Just remove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment