; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Don't You Hate...

Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't You Hate...

Don't you hate when people call a number, you tell them it is wrong and they have the nerve to argue? YOU got it wrong, not me! I didn't call anybody, you called my phone so don't yell at me talking about "Well Malcolm gave me this number!" Malcolm coulda gave you an STD, I don't give a fck. Bottom line is you got the wrong number so hang up or shut up. I hate people.

Don't you hate when people make assumptions about one group of people? Essence is guilty of that in my opinion. They have an article wondering and analyzing why black women hate on each other and white women compliment each other. Pause a million right there. It is in a woman's nature to hate and be envious of another because some bxtch always got what you want. You may think Lauren London is perfect but trust she is hating on somebody else for something they may have that she wants. There is no racial divide in this. White women 'hate' as much as black women, it's just not as obvious and brought because there is a stereotype of the coveting, angry black woman with attitude. I've heard white chicks go harder on another white female than me on another black female. I tell my friends all the time they look cute [when they do] and I do agree that sometimes white girls be lil too happy in those facebook picture comments, "Girl you look gorgeous" but I'm sitting here thinking no she looks like a boogawoof. But I have heard them 'hate' on females. Hey you call it hate, I call it honesty. You look a hot, boiling mess, then that is what you are. If you look cute, I will give props where they are due. This is the mentality of all females, not just black ones. Essence as a magazine for black women, I'm gonna need you to get your shxt together because I do not co-sign this what-so-ever. Shooo the only I covet is somebody with hips and ass 'cause Lawd knows I had some on my Christmas list since JHS.

Don't you hate people who say one thing but go and do the other? Oh yes Pastor Masen...what type of pastor are you if you preaching the word of the Lord but you back in the rap game with Satan himself [Diddy -_-]. You can't just backslide like that and think its okay. God doesn't always forgive, let's keep that in mind when you think you can just jump back into the thresh of the Lord when this doesn't work out [which it won't with Judas hanging on your hip].

This was just a quick rant at work.
I'll finish it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment