; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Boredom At The Work Place

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Boredom At The Work Place

What time is it ? : 4:16 pm
How old are you : 17
When where you born ? : Jan. 23rd, 1992
Eye color?: Brown

Hair Color? : Brownish black

how many times a day do you brush your teeth?: 2 times

Are you the only child? : Nope, middle child ftw!

What color socks are you wearing ?: No socks, I'm on my grown lady shxt in nude pumps =]

Do you shower daily? : Yes! That is a serious must

Where did your first kiss happen?: Behind the couch hehe

Favorite drink: Pineapple soda

Do you drink?: I sip

Do you smoke? : Nope ; I gots asthma =]

What are you wearing right now?: An American Apparel mini skirt, striped H&M t-shirt, Steve Madden nude colored pumps, and an Old Navy cardigan.

What is the date today? : August 5th, 2009

Favorite Color?: Purple Mountains Majesty
Most Missed memorie: The 90s [sidetrack who the hell made this survey, it is MEMORY! not no damn 'ie' smh]
right or left handed?: Righty for Lifey [lame I know]

converse or nike shoes: Both

computers or videogames?: Both

favorite class: History

favorite website : youknowyoudeadazzwrong.com

do you have a license?: Soon

do you like your picture taken?: When I'm looking proper yes, when I am a hot ass mess hellll no

favorite smell : New carpet smell = life

white socks or colored socks?: Colored

favorite meal?: Too many to choose from but I love fish, shrimp, chicken, pasta, and pork.

Last person you talked to ?: [phone]: Mommy [text]: Daeshawn or Asha, they are texting me at the same time and I just cleared my boxes

Last person you got mad at?: Daeshawn

ever put tin foil on your teeth and pretend that they were grills?: I did it when I was 7 because I thought braces were cool lol.

do you like going to the movies?: Only with my friends or a cute boy

do you have a job?: Yes sir! I'm there right now. I'm a secretary.

have you been in love : In love with myself

who is your crush?: Celebrity crushes-Chris Brown & James Franco; Regular crush-Take a wild guess

are your parents still married?: Never were

eyeliner or mascara?: Eyeliner because I have almond eyes

what color are you nails right now if painted?: Black >=]

biggest mistake recently : I don't know if I should call it a mistake but I'm about to make a few this weekend

do your own laundry?: Yes ma'am

If you could be anything in the world what would it be?: A singer [Man I wish I could l could sing =/]

Do you talk in your sleep?: Yes, I also sleepwalk.

favorite fast food place?: The chinese store lol

action or love movies: Action

do you read?: Since I was 3

Favorite breakfast food?: Cornmeal porridge

do you think that the world is coming to its end soon like in the next 20 years?:
I'll leave that decision in the hands of God

what are you listening to right now : Doors close and attorneys on the phone

what is your favorite season?: Summer

Favorite holiday?: Christmas

do you celibrate your birthday?: Why wouldn't I? It is the day greatness was born! [Yo celibrate? Really? Go directly to school. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200]

Where did you get your name from ?: My mother made it up after being told that in America you have to name your child right away.

What is your name ?: Slim Thugg [you really think I'm gonna tell you my name?]

No comments:

Post a Comment