; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Ear Candy: Milk + Honey [Yum]

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ear Candy: Milk + Honey [Yum]

Goapele is releasing her third studio album, Milk & Honey, in early 2010 courtesy of Skyblaze Recordings. This single was leaked in early July and the official video was released yesterday. I love Goapele, I think her voice is amazing and this is definitely something different from her normal style [however I do bangs wit it, so carry on!]. This song is more seductive, sexy, and definitely appealing to todays crowd especially with that beat. Nice to hear something new after she left us for 4 years [=/]. She is currently recording her album in her hometown of Oakland and Kanye will be producing a track or two so I am definitely hyped to hear what he cooks up. Mmmm Kanye's production + Goapele's voice = instant crack. I'm excited! Well peep the video for 'Milk & Honey'.

Milk and Honey - Goapele from goapele on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment