; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Great Weekend Until..Now -_-

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Great Weekend Until..Now -_-

Last night I went to a POPPIN! party with my homies from school. Saw mad familiar faces and got it in a major way. Even had my life violated twice without permission [I hate daggering -_-]. I bagged two biddies, gonna keep them around as friends because they do come in useful if my other friends flake on me or have to deal with the rents. Overall it was a definite improvement from other parties and something that I really needed. I haven't gotten it in to that extent since July 3rd. So I am getting ready for another party tonight [which is gauranteed to continue the poppage of my weekend] and I see that my armpits have sprouted a bit of hair. I get the Veet and get to business on one pit and begin on the other. After a few seconds my right armpit begins to burn like a bxtch. I'm like WTF is going on!?!? This is madness carrying in my armpit! The burning was killing me so I go wash that shxt off with the quickness. Then after I wash it off the burning continues so I take a wet piece of paper towel and stick it under my arm. The burning persist. Alright by this time I am confuzzled as a mug and in serious pain. I look under my pits to see if I got an allergic reaction and I see a line that glistened as if there was blood. I take a closer look and came to the conclusion that THE VEET BURNED A BIT OF SKIN OFF MY PIT! Ohhhhhh my lawd there are like 2 or 3 tiny areas [that no one could see unless they were sleeping in my pits] where there is no skin. *sad face* Ugh well I'm off to this party now. I'm so burned out from last night so my dancing probably won't be on point and I will be tired as hell and in even more pain. I think I'm over the party lifestyle. I hate seeing the same faces over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment