; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Down With The MOB...

Monday, August 10, 2009

Down With The MOB...


Our favorite Sweet Sixteener is the new face of Married To The Mob for their fall 09 line. Sure Teyana doesn't have any singles out and she garners a good handful of hate from people [let go of your feelings from her sweet 16 episode people!] but you cannot deny the moves this chick is making. She is almost at every hot party, she gets free clothes, she is making money, her connections are off the charts, and best of all she is the new face of MTTM. I mean I couldn't ask for more honestly.

I am super excited for the fall line of MTTM. I see lots of things that I would love to purchase and probably will much to my mother's displeasure. I remember the first MTTM shirt I bought, she yelled at me and made me return it because I paid $40 for it. Yes maybe that is a bit much but damn it I wanted that shirt and MTTM is a personal line so the prices will be steep. Oh well get it how you can. Hide your purchases from your parents for your own sake. *flash back to the OUTRAGEOUS lips shirt* *audible sigh*. ANYWHO the collection is dubbed Smells Like Teen Spirit [extra kudos for the usage of a Nirvana song, my favorite band] and it contains the usual t-shirts, hoodies, dresses, denim and outwear. It is said to be inspired by living downtown in NYC and having to rush around for school the only way a New Yorker can and such. I would post the lil paragraph I found but I'm not sure where exactly it is from [my job has limited my internet surfing] so I'll leave that alone. Just in time for back to school and as I said before I will be copping whether or not the parental likes it. It's senior year, I have to be decked out in the best and Married To The Mob is nothing less.










No comments:

Post a Comment