; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Go Directly To Jail

Monday, August 10, 2009

Go Directly To Jail


I simply cannot with Solange and this outfit. Nothing about this is okay. I feel like she should have worn a different top with such a petite and layered skirt. It bothers me to see tiny pieces of the top hanging at the bottom from under the skirt. Or maybe she should have chosen a different bottom because to be honest I am not a fan of the skirt. That top with a pair of crazy leggings or shorts would have been great with the right accessories. Also her stance in the photo doesn’t help at all. She looks like a skinny shy child who doesn't know what to do with their arms. Those shoes are creative though. They seem to have a half ankle boot half t-strap thing going on, however, she still gets no love from me. [Update: those shoes are right off the runway from Moschino's Cheap & Chic line, Gon' Head Solo]. I love Solo I really do but this outfit made me say 'What in God's name?!?!?' out loud in my work place and that ain't proper.



Close up Solo looks gorgeous and I like her with the short cut. Her neck looks longer and she has a model appeal. Also the hot pink lipstick looks lovely against her skin tone.

1 comment:

  1. I kinda like the shoes, but that's about it...

    ReplyDelete