; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Fashion Fest: Something Lite

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fashion Fest: Something Lite

Okay seeing as I cannot save pictures on the computer at work [which is where I spend most of my time for the past 3 months] I uploaded these last night from my computer before falling out into deep slumber. I'd like to thank HS for these pictures, let my fashion fest begin!

First on deck: Dominic Jones' Leather Gloves


As you can probably tell by now, these are not ordinary gloves. These leather gloves are by London based Dominic Jones with attached gold nails. I've seen many leather gloves, some dull, some cute but these right here are magnificent. I would buy these in a heartbeat and live with them permanently attached to my hands. Simply AMAZING! I can see Rihanna [*side eye*] in these but I'd rock them better =X



Next up to bat: Novella Royale ‘Mister’ Bag

The LA based Novalla Royale creates luxury bags where the leather from each bag is hand cut from vintage jackets, making each piece a one-of-a-kind in color, distressing and seaming. Not only is this earth friendly but it also allows the bags to be extremely soft and unique. How many people can say a leather jacket was converted to bag? The Mister [an instant favorite of mine] is a mini duffel with big gold or black grommets. The black on black Mister [not pictured here] is my favorite, then comes the brown/gold and the white/black. Another timeless item that could be used year round but they are expensive. http://www.novellaroyale.com/ Get aquainted =]


#3 Stylestalker Studded Skirt
Not much to be said about this skirt. It is fitted, the studs add a great high fashion touch, and there is really nothing like a high waisted skirt. Available on http://www.pixiemarket.com/ feel free to click!

Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first winter collection for kids ages 2-16 called Junior Jean Paul Gaultier. This line is inspired by his classic creations from the 80s, bringing back the beret and leaopard prints. Jeez what I would do to be a rich kid in Paris right now...

Last but surely not least: Diesel Glows In The Dark


Diesel launches a capsule collection of ” glow in the dark” accessories and denim for Fall 2009. I love to stand out so even though all I see are pictures of male items, best believe male or female I will be copping. This idea is pretty sick. I'M READY!

Welp! Until something else catches my eye or annoys me, payce =]

No comments:

Post a Comment