; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: I Was Thinking...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Was Thinking...

That I should start to do outfit posts once the school year begins or whenever the hell I find my camera. I have enough clothes to wear something different everday of my life so why not share it with you all? I have a great sense of fashion and I wear whatever the hell I please so I know you will all enjoy my fashions [as Dwight from the Real Housewives of ATL would say]. Some outfits are so lovely that they must be captures on memory chip so I shall start now!

Sidetrack: So this morning I bop out my house in this nice fitted yellow dress that I bought in Soho. I've worn it twice before and it has garnered multiple compliments. I come down my steps all cute and then a woman says 'Hey!'. Me being who I am thought she was gonna ask me where I got my dress. No ma'am no no no. She proceeded to tell me that the zipper spoiled and that my back was all out. Do you see the fxckery that crosses my path every-damn-day? As I am typing behind this blasted desk I have a cardigan on while my whole back is out. I haven't seen my friends yet so I will wait until lunch to fix this issue. Oh life why?

Sidetrack pt. 2: I saw the Michael Jackson GQ cover yesterday and I was like wow that cover is goregous and me being the Michael person I am was about to cop but I had to go back to work. It just so happens that when I checked bossip last night for my daily dose of celebrity foolishness that I see that Jermaine Dupri spoke out about the cover:

HOT COVER WACK ASS TITLE. SEE THIS IS THE SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF PEOPLE WANNA USE THIS MAN TO MAKE THEM MONEY BUT CONTINUE TO THROW LIL SNEAK DISSES. AS FAR AS ANY FAN WOULD SAY, HE WAS COOL HIS WHOLE LIFE. I SAY THAT BECAUSE THE FANS ARE THE ONES THAT’S GONNA MAKE THIS COVER SELL 3 TIMES MORE MAGAZINES THAN THE LAST ONE SO WHY TITLE IT THIS?

And I have to say the lil homie is right because if I didn't have to go back to work I would have bought the magazine. I did not see the 'When Michael Was Cool' title but that shxt is most defintely foul and GQ loses mad points for their sly assholeishness [ass-hole-ish-ness yes it is a word in my world]. I've done many Michael rants on here so I'm not gonna weigh you down with more...until next time.

And did Omarion really get dropped from Young Money already? Damn son tough break. Shoulda stayed on your Ps & Qs. I like Omarion too you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment