; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: My Love Has Returned!

Friday, August 14, 2009

My Love Has Returned!

As you all know America's Best Dance Crew started last week and so far I am having a hard time choosing favorites. I live for this show so you know my happy level is ridiculous. Of course the crews from NYC are my faves especially Vogue Evolution because I LOVEEEEE me some gays. Yes yes they are fierce beyond belief and they gave me life on that stage like no other. My zest meter was off the chains with them in their lil American Apparel jackets. Sidetrack: No lie I was googling the Balls that the different houses in NYC throw and I could not find any at all. I did, however, find a website with the listing of every house so I love that. I know that they hold balls at the Roseland Ballroom but anywhere and any time somebody hears of a ball PLEASE TELL ME! I really want to go. I am so serious when I say in my next life I will be gay man or a drag queen. Speaking of a gay man, did you guys see the spectacle that was Dwight's birthday party on The Real Housewives of ATL? Gosh I am so off topic right now but I get so excited when it comes to gay people. I really do love them. ANYWHO! This week on ABDC is Beyonce Week [YASSS!] and I am very excited. I love Beyonce and her songs are very dance friendly so I simply cannot wait to see what these crews pull out. Here is the listing:

Here’s what you can be on the lookout for this week:

RHYTHM CITY “Sweet Dreams” – Must update “the Charleston,” which is featured in the video.

WE ARE HEROES “Single Ladies” – Take the section of the video known as “the wind” and blow us away with their own version.

ARTISTRY IN MOTION “Diva” – Perform with chains incorporating the entire crew.

VOGUE EVOLUTION “Deja Vu” – Perform African-style dancing within their routine.

AFROBORIKE “Beautiful Liar” – Work exotic Shakira-like moves into the routine.

MASSIVE MONKEES “Work It Out” – Dance with hula hoops without accidentally dropping them.

SOUTHERN MOVEMENT “Jumpin’ Jumpin’” – Bust out all the moves from the video with new creativity.

BEAT YA FEET KINGS “Crazy In Love” – ‘Booty Pop’ with never-before-seen flare.

“America’s Best Dance Crew” airs Sundays at 9pm ET/PT on MTV.

I think Vogue Evolution should have gotten 'Single Ladies' but maybe that's a little too at home for them since Bey does vogue in the video. Oh hell 'Diva' woulda been good too! Either way I am very excited. This season is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment